Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Festival, Friends, And A Heap Full Of Love

Wow! I am finally feeling like I have semi-recuperated from this weekend. It was such an amazing high energy event. I was part of the Dunwoody Arts and Crafts Festival and it was amazing. We had great weather, an amazing crowd and lots of love! I am humbled by all the sweet and wonderful comments I received from passers by and new joyajewelry wearing customers. I heart you all!!

Let me tell ya I was so happy to be among such talented artists!....I swoon! There were amazing artists, fellow jewelers, and so much more. And like I said the love was palpable! I felt like the people who attended really did appreciate hand made in a way I hadn't seen at other festivals before. It was really refreshing to see.
Here are some photos of my booth from this weekend!





Thanks to my wonderful family for helping me so much this weekend!!! Hugs:)

No comments: