Monday, August 6, 2012

A Space With Friends

Ok for a while now I have been thinking about having a fixed space at an antique mall. No tent or fighting the elements. Just a nice fluffy clouds in the sky space. With that said I am not alone in this endeavor Jenni and Tiffin are my partners. Which enabled us to have a bigger space and feed off of all our similar aesthetic. So the booth is located at The Bone Yard on Raymond Hill in Newnan, Ga.

It is such a lovely place full of very beautiful booths and unique pieces. My jewelry is there, vintage clothing, and happy to say furniture pieces that I have repurposed. The other gals have an array of amazing art, jewelry, lamps, furniture, home goods, etc...... to sum it up yummy warm your heart goodies.;) Plus we will be constantly changing things up and keeping it fresh.
I call this the vintage wall. I have so much stuff and just sticking to one wall is a good test for me:) Have to excuse the photos the light was really off.







I love that I can do a bit of repurposing of furniture. The table is mine but that amazing headboard/ foot board is Tiffin's


jenni's amazing art!! Could you just fall over for that white door!!! I love it!!

No comments: