Thursday, August 30, 2012

Three Necklaces

I love when I get to do custom orders. Its gives me a chance to stop what I may be doing at the time and take someone else's memories and make them into new unique pieces that they can enjoy. Recently I did just that with a customer who lives in Illinois. She had several of her mother's pieces and wanted me to make three necklaces that were going to be passed onto family members. So I did and I am so pleased with how they turned out. She recently messaged me that she loved them. So of course I am thrilled that she trusted me enough to turn her memories into one of a kind pieces that will make new memories.
a look into the creative process :)

these are vintage earrings and a vintage pearl necklace. So beautiful together.

Vintage earrings meet the vintage pin. You are going to be beautiful together :)

When I saw this cameo pin I knew exactly what I needed to do with it. It is so beautiful!!

Love!!!


Swooning!! Can't you see it Being worn by Lady Mary on Downton Abbey :)


So fun

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous!

Nicole said...

Hello! Are you still doing this? The post is older so I'm not sure but will you let me know please? Thanks! :)

JoyaJewelry said...

Hi Nicole, I am still designing jewelry! If you would like to discuss a custom piece you can email me at joyajewelry@hotmail.com
Thanks for your interest!
Joya