Monday, July 27, 2009

Breathe


Alright the creative juices are starting to flow again. I am feeling I need to get my butt in gear for Shakerag which is Sept. 19 and 20. But, I will blog more about that soon to come.
I just listed some jewelry on etsy and I am hoping to get some more listed tomorrow. My goal is to try to list up to 5 pieces a day.

Lots of changes going on right now and I am again regrouping but in a really good way. I recently found my old journal from highschool/college. It is so funny how my old self was telling my future self to breathe. Some advice I think I was searching for. So funny how you can be that person then and this person now. I do love it though. So often we forget that we were once a certain way and then we grew like flowers into the person we are today. Always growing. Happy Monday!!!

1 comment:

jessica ashley said...

Your new photos look awesome!!!