Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Creative Circle


 Monday was a great meeting of like minds. I am so thankful for the circle of creative friends that I have in my life. I met Tiffin about three years ago in my mom's bunco group, of all places. We started gabbing about antiques and then creative aspirations and the rest has been a whirlwind of fun times. Jessica and I met through Tiffin when we were at our first photo shoot. Jess was our photographer extraordinaire. Good times ever since. I recently met Jenni at a local festival and can't wait to get to know her better. I introduce these fine woman because they help me. And when I say this, I mean it so sincerely. We support one another whatever creative dreams we are chasing. The part I love the most is that there is no jealousy just love and support. When one succeeds we all succeed. We try to meet monthly and this gathering was about revamping our blogs and finding new ways to get ourselves out there into the world.
 So, if you would love to surround yourself with other creative people, go to etsy and click on the shop local section.  There you will find other artists in you area. You would be surprised at how many of you are looking for one another. I tell ya it helps to have the support.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are too sweet. I enjoy the way you wrap your words around our questions and reply which such kindness. I feel so at ease with you all and am so thankful you've opened your circle up for me.

Unknown said...

So sweet Joy - you are lucky to have such wonderful group of women to share with! {HUGS} H