- List more jewelry regularly on my etsy shop.
- Reorganize my blog and make it a wonderful place for inspiration and honesty.
- Get published in a national magazine ( Lucky and Country Living magazine I am talking to you)!
- I would love to be a jeweler featured on the Today Show.
- Publish a book about repurposing vintage jewelry.
- BE DIFFERENT IN A SEA OF OTHERS CREATING JEWELRY. I AM NOT THE SAME!! (This one is very important to me hence the all caps)
- Becoming a legitimate business
- A big goal I would love to accomplish is to design a jewelry line with any of the greatest costume jewelery houses: Lisner, Trifari, or Monet. A line that would bring back the beautiful jewelry of the past. I would even like to see Sarah Coventry bring a line back to life and I would love to be a part of it.
- This goal is the biggest of them all. I really want to find a successful way to juggle being a first time mom with being a successful creative artist. This I know will come to me:)
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Taking Flight and Setting Goals
Kelly Rae Roberts. The course is designed to help me (and other artists) really think about where I want my creative business to go. But with a twist!! It is so spiritually driven and so personal that I am, after the first day, realizing how badly I want my creative business to grow. We were given the challenge of setting goals for ourselves and it got me thinking and motivated to right them down in my journal. And now I am going to put them out there into the blogosphere.