Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day is Brownies and Music

Today was a beautiful day in my neck of the woods and all I wanted to do was spend the day out and about. I also had a craving for some Valentine's Day sweets so I got Wren packed up and we headed out to run some errands. One stop, was to get brownie mix so that we could surprise daddy with some brownies with heart sprinkles. He loves him some brownies. So much that for Christmas I got him a special brownie pan.
A jump to when Kenon got home he walked in holding a bouquet of balloons for Wren and a little Red bag for me. So sweet to see Wren light up when his da-da put those balloons next to him while he was sitting in his high chair. So cute!  He got me a CD that I have been secretly wanting for a while now. Katy Perry's Teenage Dream. I love it and I will be dancing with Wren all over the house to it. Funny I know but there is something about her tunes that get my toes a tappin. :) He surprised me with this one but I am happy he did. I hope your day was filled with surprises, love and hugs. xoxox

No comments: