Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Home Sweet Festival

I always love when Shakerag Arts and Crafts Festival comes around. The first festival of the season that gives me the warm and fuzzies! It welcomes Fall and it is my favorite hometown show to do. I usually set up the Friday before and love listening to the chatter of all the other vendors reintroducing themselves to their booth neighbors. Honestly, the general buzz of everyone setting up makes me feel super charged up. This year the weather was AMAZING!! We were super lucky and I believe the climate had something to do with the huge crowds. I was completely humbled by all the joyajewelry love and want to thank all the cutie pie girls who came by and said hi or bought a goody or two. Thanks gals for your support!!!!





1 comment:

cottasofia said...

The blog was absolutely fantastic lots of great information and inspiration both of which we all need.
____________
Murano Glass