Sunday, April 22, 2012

Acworth Arts Festival

Wow, I just realized that it has been a week since I participated at the Acworth Arts Festival. I think it took me a week to recover :) It was a lot of fun but it was a lot of work too. We had a great crowd on Saturday and I thank each and everyone of y'all who came out and took a piece of joyajewelry home with you. Sunday, well let's just say it was really great that I had my pal jenni next to me, a wine bar behind my booth supplying us with a bit a vino through out the day, and great weather because it was slow, slow, slow. It really baffled us all but that is the way festivals are sometimes. But no worries, if I have one satisfied and elated customer that truly loves my stuff it makes me happy. I did a custom piece for a gal on Saturday and she came by Sunday to tell me about all the compliments she got that night when she went out with friends. To see her face light up with jewelry love made my weekend and it reminds me why it is I do what I do. Though with that said I may be taking a bit of a break from Festivals. I will always do my local Shakerag Fest but trying to juggle family aka a 2 year old and doing festivals is really a challenge. I need to give etsy more love, be in more stores, and do some more home parties like I used to. We shall see, but thanks to you all for coming on this journey with me it means the world to me. xoxo



No comments: