Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Heart Is So Full

I have two Loves in my life, my hubby and my little boy. But today my first Love and I are celebrating our 9th Wedding Anniversary. Wow, time has flown by. I can't believe that it has been 9 years but in actuality we have been together for 16 years!!! We met each other when we were 18. It was the first day of college and we were the only Americans in an International English class. We were paired up with our class mates and asked to tell each other a little about ourselves. Kenon heard me talking about my hometown  and scooted over to tell me he was from the same area. Small world. We walked back to my dorm after class talking about all kinds of stuff but the next day I forgot to wait for him. I didn't think anything about it but I knew how cute and charming I thought he was and then he found me the next day and was like, "you can't wait for me". Wow, I said to him, "I don't even know you". But he wasn't having it. From the get go he was witty and I admit I saw him as soon as he walked into the room the first day. So, we became great friends and then he became my great Love and the rest is history!!

Love you keen for loving me while we live this wonderful journey together!!
My Cuties!

No comments: