Friday, January 7, 2011

Renewal and a Message to Self


Happy New Year everyone! I know we are already a week into 2011. But I have taken this week to get my thoughts together, take Christmas Decorations down and think about what I want out of this new year. I don't necessarily set new year's resolutions, but I do try to set goals for myself to accomplish.  Real ones and sometimes silly ones, like standing up straighter, for the new year.
 There are so many wonderful moments to look forward to this year. I know new wonderful memories will be formed with Wren. I have yelled it out into the universe that my jewelry will take the next step needed to be greater than last year. And my hubby got me a wonderful Christmas present that says it all, "Keep Calm and Carry On". I know that this is a saying that has been around for a quite a while, but this is the year it speaks to me. I hope there is something out there that speaks to you for the new year! Whatever it may be go get-um!

No comments: