Thursday, April 21, 2011

Estate Sale Finds

Another year another giant wear house estate sale! If it wasn't for a friend of mine I would of missed this one. But gladly I went, not once but twice.:) This year I was on a bit of a tighter budget but I made it stretch and I was so happy with all my finds.
my friend tiffin found the owl for me! the pillow is going on my wooden bench. The birds kissing is actually a small planter that I will put flowers in and take to festivals with me and the vase I just couldn't leave behind. Everything was $8. Can't beat that :) I got a couple of vintage table clothes and crocheted coasters. (not pictured bc they were in the wash:))

the second day I picked up this metal table for $7. I wish I had an entry way because that is where it would go. But for now it gets to go with me to festivals and be my make shift sewing table.

No comments: