Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring/Summer Earrings

I am currently getting ready for the Dunwoody Festival. I have my to do lists written out. What I need to make and on what days. The lists seem to keep me focused and on track. This is my attempt at Balance (previous post :)). So lately I have been extremely inspired and motivated to make earrings. Which I can tell you is very unusual. I haven't been inspired to make earrings for a while and I am glad that I have been bitten by the bug again. I came up with the design of these earrings five years ago when we lived in Seattle. I made a ton of them, sold them, and just let them be until now. They take a while to make but the out come is so great. I just love them. And they are so beautiful on. With all that said I introduce you to the Molly Earrings. Back into the JoyaJewelry rotation and a big part of the spring/summer line.
I don't have the ear wires on them yet. This is a sneak peek :)

1 comment:

Cheri Ingram said...

Very pretty Joy!! Happy to see you back in the blog world!! Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading your blog!
Cheri