Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Goodies From Jane Austen House

I check in every so often to see what is going on over in Chawton, England at the Jane Austen House Museum. This past time I was browsing through the online gift shop and spotted a tea towel that wasn't available when I visited a couple of years ago. So I had to order it immediately! Well, last week I received it and it made my day. I didn't even have the package opened yet and I was swooning in excitement over the stamp. Once I got over stamp love I opened the small brown package and there was a thank you note attached to the loveliest tea towel from Ann Channon, House Manager. I was so, so, so excited about it all. If you love Jane as much as I do go to the site and browse or order away. It helps keep Jane Austen's wonderful memory alive. And if you are ever in England go and visit the museum in Chawton. The ladies who run the house are so very nice and kind.

No comments: