Saturday, March 28, 2009

Antiquing in Colorado




Of course!! I can't go anywhere and not find an antique or thrift store. I have a radar for them. As we were on our way to visit Keystone yesterday we stopped at a rest stop and low and behold we stumbled across this little place called Georgetown. And yes, right there around the corner was the cutest antique store. This is where I found my name in old letter press, a beautiful blue vase, and a dainty tulip necklace. So lovely.
My next find was in Granby, right on the main drag. It is called Crafter's Corner Antique Mall. Not quite a mall more like a "keep your purse really close to you or you will knock everything over" type of place. But, no matter the size I found a small milk glass vase, a wonderful old Colorado post card, and some old buckles. The buckles are a find. Look for them to be a cool piece of joyajewelry in the future. I can say I am fulfilled; great skiing and a couple of antique stores what more can I ask for.

No comments: